About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Spring has Sprung

Looks like I have sprung into the 21st century as I have just created this blog.

4 comments:

Bernice said...

Congratulations on your new blog

inge said...

Hello Biilyjane,

welcome in the blogworld !
Nice to be here when you are taking your first footsteps :)
greetings from belgium
Inge

Kokobean said...

Woohoo! Another chance to see all your lovely crafty makes :o)
Karen xxx

TheChrisGregory said...

'ello, howa doin' ?

What a lovely blog !

Chris