About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Monday, 2 December 2013

12 Months - December Garden

The garden is definitely looking a bit sad now we come into December.

Other than the Lime tree behind us, there are a lot of leaves yet to be shed.






The Magnolia is doing its usual insidious trick of dropping its yukky brown leaves whilst still looking like it has a full set left!









And for the last couple of nights "something" has taken a liking to toppling off our bird bath!

Naughty rascal!

No comments: