About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 7 July 2014

2014 Scavenger Hunt - Part 04 - Tyres & Tats

I am having a giggle to myself.

Just had 4 new tyres fitted on my car by the mobile fitters Event Tyres.

The guy was really pleasant and friendly and as he was finishing up I spotted his tattoo!


Not one to miss a trick, and to make up for the poor luck I have been having lately with the Scavenger Hunt, I asked him if I could take a photo of his tattoo and also if he'd mind if I put it on my blog. He willingly obliged, so here it is, #08 A Tattoo on a Person.

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Way to take care of that tat prompt. I don't know of anyone who brings tires to your home. That's a clever idea. And his tat was subtle enough, I actually liked it. And I'm NOT a tat person!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Ive had a harder time asking people if I can take a picture of their tattoo, so good for you!
Rinda

MiniOwner said...

I'm enjoying your photos, BJ, The hunt is such fun isn't it?
Sue x

scrappyjacky said...

That was a bit of good luck with the tat.

Cheri said...

Kudos to you for having the gumption to ask - I had to get my tattoo photo through stealth photography on the beach!