About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Friday, 19 September 2014

SWAP on the theme of TIME

On UKPaperCrafters the theme of this month's SWAP is TIME.

From Tim Holtz's blog I saw this wonderful Burlap Panel and just had to make my piece in the same vein.

I used some strips of Hessian (Burlap) and overlaid with an inked embossed panel plus various other bits and bobs.



I so liked it I made up a further 2 cards in a similar manner and hope to demonstrate them at next Months's craft club.

1 comment:

kay said...

Loving this, hope you keeping well BJ x