About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Getting Some Scrapping Done!

Looks like I have managed  quite a few scrap pages over the Christmas Break so far and still a few more days to go.

A July Birthday and the garden. The Loom Band Craze and the Start of the Summer of Geocaching... Plus my husband and a mate's bike ride to Brighton and back.










 






Just click on the photos to see larger versions.

No comments: