About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and more recently Pokémon Go. I'm a Preschool Practitioner and I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Sunday, 30 August 2015

Battenburg Cake...













...or as we call it here, Daddy Cake! As it is my husband's favourite cake.

Plus point is that I don't like it at all so it is safe to buy as I don't eat it!

This version is even less fattening too.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love Battenberg. My favourite bit is the marzipan:)

Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

kay said...

This is fab, and I like the idea of calorie free x