About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Saturday, 4 February 2012

February Fancy


Thought I'd try my hand at a sketch from the new Scrap365 February Issue Magazine. It happens to be their challenge sketch this month so I have entered it there too. I mainly used the Radio Times for pictures so I may update as I find better images. Now UKPC members want to get together their "Eye Candy" candidates so who would you put on yours?

1 comment:

Gill Edwards said...

well its a small world isnt it. Thanks for making the effort to find me on Julia's list and sorry, i often forget to leave my number.
Do i spot Orlando on your eye candy page, hes yum too.

Gill x