About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Advent 1 - AJ Page

Finally I have opened all the first week's pressies from my advent box from my SWAP Secret Sister. I have used each tag for my Advent journaling on the page, plus some of the string the packages were tied with, jolly useful I must say.
I have based my page on the Advent ATC I made for the same SWAP.

2 comments:

sandee said...

Well, that had to be fun! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Elizabeth said...

What a lovely way to use those labels and the page is a great keepsake of the advent box. Elizabeth xx