About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Thursday, 16 May 2013

12 Months in View - Technique Challenge

This month's technique challenge over on 12 Months in View is blowing alcohol inks on acetate.

I have only done this on glossy card before (Timmy Tag), and as I wasn't getting such a great effect with blowing through a straw then, I even splashed out buying a proper blowythingy which you can use in any orientation!



I just  happened to have included two acetate pages in my CD mini-book so have had a go on one of those. Definitely didn't know when to stop and enjoyed the process immensely.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love this BJ, so unique and beautiful. What a fun technique.
Huge hugs x

Margie Welch said...

This is great! I hope I have as good a success. I am limited on my alcohol ink colors though.