Timmy tag here we come. Definitely another time of do what you can with limited resources. Hmmm? Rub-ons? Not something I usually buy, had a few from a scrapbooking kit and some odd words too, so they just had to do.
Distress stains, nothing bright enough and I just wanted to do vibrant colour this time, so inkpads and water had to suffice. Stamp of a woman's face, er... nope, but I did have a stencil of a face, that worked.
I made up some film strip with a stamp on acetate then cut down to the smaller size. The tag was made from a fragment with words stuck on the back and alcohol ink on the front. The metal tag was courtesy of my typewriter and metal tape on card. Odd ribbon stained with inks.
I love the colours and that was what I was after so quite pleased in the end. Certainly embracing imperfection today.