About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Sunday, 10 November 2013

12 Months - November Zine

A hat trick of posts today, my 3rd being my November Zine for the 12 Months in View Challenge.
I used a freebie stamp of some fungi as we'd lots on our way to the Remembrance Parade today.

I was particularly taken with the first poem on our November quote sheet so I wrote that one out.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful vibrant page sweetie, you're rocking those fab autumn colours again.
Huge hugs x x x x

Bernice Hopper said...

Love it

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic page, love the colors.