About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Friday, 21 March 2014

Scrapping & Journaling

A few other things I have been up to today.

1) I finished off my latest scrappage.

Can't believe I am still back in August of last year. The fields behind our house were definitely golden then.

I adore Sting's  - "Fields of Gold" song, so here is the Youtube video.


2) I have also done my latest page in a Round Robin Art Journal Challenge started a couple of years ago now.

Only a few pages to go before I get my journal back for the last time.



No comments: