About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Monday, 27 October 2014

Birdies and Poppies



















Having a bit of a crochet time at present.


I made another birdie for a friend.

Also one for my son.

After trying out a few poppy patterns, found on the internet, I have made up my own from parts of them all.

My husband wore his to work today and apparently it got loads of attention!

4 comments:

Karen Gist said...

Oh BJ! your poppies are lovely! As are your birds! :-D xxx

JansArtyJunk said...

Your poppies are fab BJ...and the birdies are just too cute!! :)

Pamela Haun said...

These birds are adorable. I might just have to break out the crochet hook!!

kokoclowie said...

I lobe my birdie, thank you BJ. I really like the poppy too, think I'll have to have a go xx