I started with the design I made for craft class last week, I also pondered the cards the ladies had made with the same pieces but all different.
I came up with a slightly different design which was easily reproducible and not too bulky.
I went with peel-offs instead of die cut words, as I seem to have quite a few left and it is much quicker.
Also sticky backed holographic ribbon as a border and the tops of the baubles. I didn't really wish to make 24 bows and they are often too bulky for standard postage here in the UK.
Still it took quite some time to make all 12.
I also made a page for my DLP too. Think I need a lie down!