About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Sunday, 9 November 2014

Papercrafting At Last


















OK so my initial reason was to prep for my craft club tomorrow, but all the same, I spent a very happy day crafting (and not a crochet hook in sight!)

I made up kits for the ladies to make 3 Christmas cards on the theme of Baubles.

I got my inspiration from "Simply Cards and Papercraft" magazine, plus their freebie Bauble Die.

As I went along my cards deviated from the inspiration card somewhat.













Mine are on the left by the way.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely selection of cards.

kokoclowie said...

I have that magazine, must get on with some cards this week, been away crom the craft table too long. Thank you for the inspiration BJ =)