About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Day# 3 of Tim's Tags


Not being a stamper, I didn't have the stamp let alone thematching embossing folder. I debated doing the technique using different stamps but decided to go with the design using different materials. As I am a diecutter at heart my alphabets called out to me and I could choose any words as a result. I used my heirloom perfect pearls mixed with water in a mini mister over a tag distressed with Antique Lined, Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo. My other 2 tags also have bells so this was a welcome feature.

No comments: