About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Day #7 of Tim's Tags


Gosh what a day! Not been sleeping well of late so was too tired on day #7 so went to bed without doing tag! Woke at 2am and as I was still awake at 3am I got up and did as much of tag as I was able WITHOUT using my heat tool (far too noisy!!!). I finished off tag after a couple more hours sleep and about 15mins before day #8 was released!! Phew!

No comments: