About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Friday, 2 December 2011

Day #1 of Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas.


Thought I'd have a go at doing Tim's Tags and here is my first attempt. I don't have many of the products featured so a lot of it is improvised. I embossed the tag using diecut snowflakes. I cut out freehand spirals for the pinecones and made up the "NOEL" from seperate letters and a freehand swirl. Had recently bought the Festive Greenery so that was my saving grace.


This is a card I made on day #2 with day #1's theme. I designed it before #2's design was available as I'd woken up excited and full of anticipation far to early!

9 comments:

Magis said...

Очень красивая, интересная работа!

Debby said...

You did a great job!

Larisa said...

it is fantastic!!

nadya4181543 said...

Очень красивый тег!!! Просто Супер:))

Tamara said...

Beautiful

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your tag looks wonderful.

Maria said...

This is gorgeous!

Jamie S said...

I love your pinrcones!!! :-)

WendyK said...

Love your version. Your hand cut pine cones make me wonder why I've just ordered the die. Great job