About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Baptism

We are having some "full immersion" Baptisms at church this evening. Here is the card I made for my friend's 16yr old daughter who is being Baptised.

I used the shaving foam technique with Dylusion sprays to create the backing card so it looked like water. The caterpillar and butterfly to signify new life in Jesus.

What a wonderful day to be Baptised on Easter Sunday and the date is cool too 31.3.13.

1 comment:

Carolyn Phillips said...

What a lovely baptism card - and yes a fantastic day for it.