About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter Sunday
























A while back for a swap I was tasked to decorate a little matchbox on the theme of Easter. Just had to make one to keep too.

Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Carolyn Phillips said...

Oooh, that is a lovely matchbox - I completely forgot about mine, I could have posted that today as well.

Karen said...

ooo this is lovely BJ. Wouldn't a larger decorated matchbox with a little Bible inside be a lovely present? x