Having finished my 4th and final zine yesterday, I now got to see how Bernice put them together on the 12 months blog.
I glued my bottom edges together as I had already taped up the other open edges with washi tape each season. Then I glued each zine to the next.
I didn't have any scraps of leftover sprayed card big enough for the cover so I just used some Kraft Card.
Then to decorate the cover? I used the bits and bobs I had left from the 12 giveaways during the year. A couple of sheets for the backing, a collage of the various yellow flowers, and the spare flower names cut up to spell out, "Twelve Months". I had to be a little inventive to make all the letters required.
What a great way to make a little book.
Thanks Bernice for showing us this technique.
- Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm a lapsed crafter of late but still managing my diary Scrapbooking, plus cards as required. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, not really got back to the latter since the pandemic. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I am a Christian.