Having spent the past couple of days rather active (A new Rock'n'Roll Class, Gardening and Badminton) and have the aches, pains and pulled muscles to show for it, I decided it was a REST day today and what better way to rest one's body than to do a bit of crafting especially on WOYWW day.
I wanted to do a Chinese New Year page in my 12 months journal and realised a tag in the pocket I made last time would be the perfect as it spanned January and February which the Chinese New Year tends to do.
(My Basking Shark Eats New Year!!)
Other accomplishments this week have been:-
1) Finishing the Blue & Green felt house from last week's post.
2) My Calendar for February in my 12 months journal.
3) Craft Club (swan card on desk)
4) The Craft Barn's Q&L challenge and Psalm 8.
5) Blue and Green cards for twin boys 12th birthday's.
6) Oh and my garden for February.
Happy WOYWW everyone.