About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Friday 8 August 2014

August Garden & Connections

I nearly forgot the August photo of the garden.

I guess not having my own laptop (it broke, so sharing the main PC again) and also our Service Provider "DEMON" giving us a very patchy service these past few weeks. Getting internet time is rather limited.

Anyway, here's my photo. We are having a very sunny Summer so far and this shot shows how lush the garden has become due to the lovely weather.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW. Your back garden really IS lush. We've had a decent summer here. We didn't break any records this year with 100 F plus temps like last year. And we've even had more rain this year, too. I think that contributes to the mix. Your back garden must be so much fun to sit in and enjoy, except when you are out geocaching, of course. Thanks for sharing, because you know what a FAN I am of your lovely garden.