About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Summery Scenes

Thought I best do a few pages in my DLP, not based on any prompts but after a few days out and about geocaching, just Summery. Here's my inspiration photos.







Here's my pages. The yellow one was thought about (sort of) while the white one was just the "mop-up" from the lovely stencil I used, plus a bit.

2 comments:

Karen Gist said...

Beautiful photographs BJ and beautiful pages came out of them xxx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love these pages!