About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Saturday, 31 March 2012

Scrapped my Blogspot Photo(s)

Just scrapped my blogspot photos using the Scrap 365  Challenge Sketch for April. Don't usually think to use circles so it was a good exercise for me.  Patterned paper is K & Company's Emma Blue Floral. The lace is the Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace punch. Alphabets are Sizzix Monograms and Typeset. With a few gromlets and bits and bobs to finish off.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Like that very much - I see the copadile came out.

Cassidy

Julia S-W said...

Great way to display your photos BJ! I like the colours and that gorgeous floral paper - don't really use papers and when I see ones like this I wonder why!
Juliaxx

PS Hair looking fab in these photos!!

Julia S-W said...

Grrr - just typed a comment, pressed publish and then the comment disappears - so annoying!

Basically: like the colours, love the floral paper (why don't I use more papers?) and think your hair looks fab!!!!

Juliaxx