About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 31 March 2012

Scrapped my Blogspot Photo(s)

Just scrapped my blogspot photos using the Scrap 365  Challenge Sketch for April. Don't usually think to use circles so it was a good exercise for me.  Patterned paper is K & Company's Emma Blue Floral. The lace is the Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace punch. Alphabets are Sizzix Monograms and Typeset. With a few gromlets and bits and bobs to finish off.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Like that very much - I see the copadile came out.

Cassidy

Julia S-W said...

Great way to display your photos BJ! I like the colours and that gorgeous floral paper - don't really use papers and when I see ones like this I wonder why!
Juliaxx

PS Hair looking fab in these photos!!

Julia S-W said...

Grrr - just typed a comment, pressed publish and then the comment disappears - so annoying!

Basically: like the colours, love the floral paper (why don't I use more papers?) and think your hair looks fab!!!!

Juliaxx