About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

WOYWW #145


Thought it about time I showed you all my workdesk. I'm off out to play badminton in a minute (reason I haven't played along before) but this week I happen to have my New Year scrappage on the go!
We had gone up on to Epsom Downs for the first year ever to watch the fireworks down in London. We were quite a distance away but we were able to see them along with the 100's of other people there too!      Actual pictures are from the TV btw!!

15 comments:

Ann B said...

Welcome to WOYWW BJ, lovely to see your desk. The fireworks were fantastic, and I only saw them on the TV, lucky you to see them live.

Ann B
#2

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome BJ, great to see you! Badminton huh...how very noble of you first thing! Wonderful pics on your LO..got to be as good as standing on the embankment surely...and half the trouble!

Julia S-W said...

Good to have a nose round your desk BJ! It looks really tidy compared to my tip! Love the fireworks piccies.
Julia

Neil said...

Great looking and creative space this week, thanks for sharing
Neil #8

May said...

Welcome to WOYWW BJ, Be warned it;s addictive but fun, lovely creative space, and great layout pics, Have a fun week Hugs May x x x x

Did you know you have the dreaded word thingy on?

SandeeNC said...

Now how many times in my life have I heard people saying they are off to play badminton....uhmmm...your the first!! Haven't played that game since I was a child at camp, great memories there! waving hi from the warm and sunny hills of North Carolina :)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Great layouts, the tv shows some fab pics of the displays. Take care, enjoy snooping around the wonderful desks & enjoy this WOYWW. Zo xx 33

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!

Now that I have some time on my hands again I am REALLY looking forward to making a start on this Altered Book!

The 'discount' store is actually " The Works " ! They are not too bad for prices on their art stuff and it's not too bad quality either! They also have an online store if you don't have one in your high street, Just google it and you'll find it ok.

good luck and Happy WOYWW :)

Jackie x

SophieNewton said...

Fabulous scrapbook page...is that clock face the Tim Holtz die?

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loVely LO BJ...loVe that huge clockface too...have a great week...Mel :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Always good to see a new face (desk) at WOYWW. Love the fireworks layout and had a chuckle that they photos were from the TV. The clockface die is perfect for your project!

kay said...

welcome to woyww,you will want to come back,fab layout,x

fluffypechey said...

Oh wow I hope you don't want to see my desk anytime soon LOL yours looks sooooooo tidy. I think I really need to get into this blog thing myself.

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo like the look-see! Great workspace. Kim

Cass said...

That is a VERY tidy work space, so unlike mine... which resembles a disaster zone.

Cassidy