About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Even More Timmyness

Just couldn't help myself, Julia had kindly cut me some of Tim's Sewing Room Dies so I just HAD to put one on my last sewing LO, together with the cotton reel wound with embroidery thread and finished off with a brass safety pin.



















Also had to make another "flatter" version of Tim's tag so I can put it in my Art Journal for May. Got my old typewriter out again for the words, love using it.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love the tag its gorgeous and a really fab LO :)

Hugs, Karen xx

Winnie said...

So great! You are on a roll! Love the layout you made. Such a fun spirit!

Sherry said...

Your layout is brilliant and the Timmy dress form is the perfect embellishment for it. I think your (flat) tag is great too. I can't get enough of that die cut either. I didn't get around to doing a Tim tag for May - but covered some of the techniques on my altered book page - thanks for your comment on that :)

Julia S-W said...

Fantastic tag BJ! Now where have I seen that die cut before. . . . . !! Really love the scrap page too - OH NO. AM I BEING CONVERTED TO SCRAPPING??!! Not sure where all your 'mojo' came from but can you send me some too?? (I left mine in Rome I fear!!).
Juliaxx

Redanne said...

Hi BJ

Seeing your tag, I am not surprised that you won Timmy's Tags for May, this is absolutely gorgeous. Well done! Crafty hugs, Anne x