About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Finding Fun - Dressing Up

Horrah - I found some FUN. This week is all about Dressing Up and as I seem to be having a Timmy Dress Form "moment", I thought I'd dress one up! I reinforced the back of the diecut and made a little strut so it could stand up on its own. I inked the diecut and stand with various brown distress inks and speckled with water. I used the netting from my friend's wedding, the rose from mine. Aww.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

This is perfect for Dressing Up fun! So cute.

Fishcake_random said...

I love the way you've made into a "wedding" token by using little mememtos. So clever
xx x

Hetty said...

Wonerful stand alone body form for a wedding.

Carolyn Phillips said...

That is beautiful and would make a great table decoration for a wedding.

Julia S-W said...

Very pretty BJ. Love the femininity of it all - gorgeous!! You'll have to show me the little stand when I next see you.
Juliaxx

Jane and Chris said...

To use my favourite phrase...too stinking cute!!
Jane x

Betty said...

absolutely beautiful and Carolyn what a lovely idea to use for a wedding table dressing.