About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Stamp Man - Card for a Queen

I couldn't pass by my Patriotic card so added the "Westminster" title and some glitter and have linked to the Stamp Man Blog for their "Card for a Queen" Challenge. I think my card encompasses all things British with the softness of the lace accents. I do believe our Kings and Queens actually lived at Westminster way back when.

2 comments:

Terrie Purkey said...

As I browsed through your blog posts I see you love making cards and some scrapbooking - they're all very cool! Thanks so much for the visit to my AB pages. You asked about a white pen. I've tried lots and the one I like best is the Uniball Signo - it writes on anything without skipping!

Julia S-W said...

A very patriotic piece BJ AND I spy some stamping!! Love the clean, fresh composition and of course the red, white and blue theme!
Juliaxx