About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

12 Months in View - Photos

Here we are again in a new month and a new photo of my garden. I have been watching the blood red Rhododendron coming out and it is at its very best today. Even the mega cut back lilac Wisteria is blooming well.

I planted up my front baskets and various pots yesterday and the remaining Begonias (slugs and  snails hate these so they do well in my garden) went along the right hand border, you might be able to spot them if you look closely. Also the tall purple Alliums planted in memory of my Dad.



















I have decided to join in the 2013 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt as mentioned by Carolyn earlier this week on the 12 months facebook group, and also on today's 12 Months blog post.

I have started with #13 A Fence as we are about to have our fence replaced so I will be scrapping the before and afters and here are the befores. Just got my new fence die in the post :) too.

My son used to talk to our neighbour's son through the hole, but that was many years ago, as he towers over it now! When he was a tiddler he loved sticky tape and he even tried to mend the fence with it! Such fond memories of a fence, not to mention the Welsh Poppies who have made a home there, I hope I can save ours.








Also I got 2 new stained glass suncatcher/mobiles on our National Trust Castle visit last Friday so they fitted the bill for #14 A Stained Glass Object or a Mosiac

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Your garden is beautiful, and well done on your first two finds! I really enjoyed the story of your son and the fence.
Rinda

Unknown said...

What a great start. I love your stained glass.