OK I started did this in July but was away so didn't get round to blogging it. It still has space for the flower of the month to be added but here it is so far.
I inked the background - I much prefer ink to paint as it is smooth to the touch, as paint backgrounds are more like nails down a blackboard to me!
I made another stamp for the days in the shape of an ivy leaf. I just happened to buy a ivy die this month so added some to the corners. I even used the diecut waste for the 2nd month label as well.
Here's my August garden photo as well. Glad to see the Wisteria has filled out all the spaces after its big cut back last year. It has even flowered again.
Here's a photo from the other end of the garden too. The hot summer days and intermittent downpours we have been having in the UK this year have surely brought out the best in the garden.