About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

12 Months - August Calendar/Garden

OK I started did this in July but was away so didn't get round to blogging it. It still has space for the flower of the month to be added but here it is so far.

I inked the background - I much prefer ink to paint as it is smooth to the touch, as paint backgrounds are more like nails down a blackboard to me!

I made another stamp for the days in the shape of an ivy leaf. I just happened to buy a ivy die this month so added some to the corners. I even used the diecut  waste for the 2nd month label as well.




Here's my August garden photo as well. Glad to see the Wisteria has filled out all the spaces after its big cut back last year. It has even flowered again.








Here's a photo from the other end of the garden too. The hot summer days and intermittent downpours we have been having in the UK this year have surely brought out the best in the garden.





1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Lovely color of green.
Rinda