Not happy with the results of my first attempt at the Rubber Band Embossing Technique from the 12 Months Challenge site, I decided to have another go.
Thought I'd do an A4 piece of card so I could use it for a few projects. Not the best move with respects to the embossing powder going everywhere from such a large surface but the resultant card was good.
Here are a couple of photos having done the embossing in each direction. I used a piece to make the baby card for a swap on my craft group UKPC. So yes I left the inking stage until I need it.
I also had a go with the rubber banded brayer using just inks. I softened the lines with rubbing with my cut and dry foam over the lines before the ink was completely dry. Yes I like this technique.