It is funny how things happen. I was looking for some suitably coloured card for the lettering on my latest scrap-page when I spotted a decorated envelope I received in a swap which was just right.
I couldn't bear to cut it up but thought I must have some Dylusion waste in the scrap tin. I did but it needed some more colour, so out came the spray booth (pizza box!) and I gave it the once over.
There was quite a bit of ink left round the edges on the craft sheet so I made a tag too. But there was still more left over and then the cogs in my brain came together and I decided to stick my 12x12 card on the ink as well!
I dabbed some more, added some water, dried and distress inked the edges and added some lines and dots. I cut my photos with my new hexagon dies. I found a flower the right colour, also from a swap and some ric-rac from some happy mail too. A couple of gromlets and my favourite alphabet, Tim Holtz's Alphabetical.
I really enjoyed making the backing for this page.