About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Craft Club Challenge

For this year's challenge at Ashtead Craft Club we are to decorate at least 10 A4 sheets from a number of prompts.

One of the "people's choice" options was to "pay homage to our favourite product, incorporating the packaging."

The DLP week 16 prompt was to "add a cardboard food box in a creative way".

I think this piece has ticked both boxes. My favourite chocolate came in Easter Egg form so I had a box to work with, well it just snowballed from there. YUM!

Added bonus is that I love purple.

1 comment:

Karen Gist said...

MMM...you are making me dribble hahaha!!!!! I love these BJ. Great idea xxx