About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Sunday 27 April 2014

Magazine Freebie Stamps

Simply Cards and Papercraft have a great set of Indigo Blu Stamps as their free gift this month. Even for me a professed non-stamper!










I had to have a play and used them to finish off my journal inside cover.















I also used them on a scrappage, now that is very unusual for me! I am doing a page a year for a family 8x8 album, and last year we went on our church weekend to Ashburnham. We had been to the same place 10 years previously so we took a photo on the same steps. Some big changes there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you've done with the stamps, I've thought to use rubber stamps on scrap pages so this is good inspiration for me. Have to say loving my new phone - I can blog hop while on the train!

JansArtyJunk said...

Love what you did with your stamps BJ...they are so versatile, had s little play with my set today ;)