About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 14 April 2014

Crafting for a Cause

The J52 week 10 prompt was chosen for the UKPC SWAP this month. Creating for a cause.

I went a UKPC member's idea of creating as part of friendship and sharing our crafting with others.

I used my new Timmy stencil for the first time along with his spritzer tool. I'm in love with all things speckled at the moment! I also used the new stamps I got as a freebie in a magazine recently, quite enjoyed using them which is unusual for me! I added a few diecut flowers and bling and all done.




As is the custom on our group, if a member signed up for that month's SWAP is unable to do their SWAP for some reason, we call on the SWAP fairy to step in.

Fortunately a remit was given to the SWAP fairy so all she had to do was wave her magic fairy glitter wand and hey presto all done.

The cause was Breast Cancer Awareness and the SWAP fairy used a cell stencil, apt but deep, with some glitter paste and the required pink ribbon to finish off.




1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful tags my lovely xxx