About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Friday, 6 June 2014

DLP (J52) - Catch-Up

Here are a few more pages in my DLP, of the many challenges I am catching-up on this year.

They seem to be mainly Journal 52 prompts though.


J52 14) Rain or Shine - yes definitely a rainbow for me.

DLP 22) House - just a little diecut drawn around.















J52 19) Photography - I popped this spare photo of my son in December for his birthday.

J52 21) Mandala and J52 22) Travelling

No comments: