About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Saturday, 28 March 2015

Box Cards

Actually made it to Craft Club this month, first time this year.

They were doing pop-up box cards and it was my first time making one of these fun little boxes.

Here's a blog tutorial I found since explaining Box Cards, if you want to make one too.






We used A5 card which makes a neat little box which fits into a C6 envelope. My first one was in a floral Spring like theme.




I made another one today for my son who plays the drums just to show you can do any theme whatsoever with the basic template.

1 comment:

Karen said...

WOW, I love this project. Definitely going to have a go at these. Will be looking at that tutorial today! Karen xx