About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Selfie

I was chatting to my Mum on the phone last Christmas Eve, discussing how to do a selfie with her tablet.

I showed her how to change the camera round whilst doing the same on my tablet and in the process took a couple of selfies!

The stripy paper was the same colour as my top, toned down with coordinating solid card stripes. I then just added lots of special embellishments.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great page, BJ. I like your choice of papers, the colours compliment the photos. Lovely back story to those pics too :) Elizabeth xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great photos and layout.
Rinda