About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Saturday, 14 March 2015

Woodland Management?

Just before Christmas last year, after seeing a post on Streetlife wondering what was going on in a local woodland area, we went to have a look ourselves.

All the undergrowth brambles had been cleared away and I guess all the smaller trees had been felled too. Major woodland management methinks.



Also a layout from Advent time last year, getting the decorations ready and a bigger harp to try.






1 comment:

kokoclowie said...

I recognise that little Mr Fox! Lovely layouts as always BJ :)