About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Monday, 23 March 2015

Ceiling Rose

I'd wanted one for ages so I popped up to Streatham before Christmas to get one.

I went with the floral one and my husband fixed it in place on Boxing Day for me. Not the most traditional of Boxing Days!

Really pleased I thought of making a floral wreath from diecuts for the page, took ages to stick!

2 comments:

Kelly Deal said...

How pretty!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oh my gosh - that's beautiful!
Rinda