About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

12 Months in View - April Garden

Here's my garden this month, don't be deceived by the sunshine as it is still very cold out there!










I have trimmed the right hand border (on the one fine warmish day in March!) and there is a new addition down the end of the garden.

Yes a birdbath, acquired from my Aunt's garden as her house/garden were all being cleared as she has gone to live with my Mum and her house has been sold.

3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

LOVE your Aunt's birdbath, I always treasure things like that and it's an awesome addition to your garden! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

505whimsygirl said...

Hi BJ,

Snow is predicted here tomorrow and the rule of thumb here is not to plant anything before Mother's Day. I need to get out in my little yard and prepare for the first signs of green!

Love your Aunt's birdbath. I'm so glad you got it.

Peace,
Kay

Alison Scott said...

Lovely bird bath. So pretty.
Currently my feathered visitors use a burst football and an old large pot saucer!
Love to see the changes in the garden. What is the plant/ tree at the bottom of the picture?