About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Sunday, 7 April 2013

CV Challenge #02 - Butterflies

OK, this little tag has been adorning my desk for a while and I keep adding to it as the mood takes me. It started as a shaving foam background print to which I added various left-over diecut/punched pieces. I doodled a bit and added some of my new products, like the stamping and the black stickles. Then I realised it had butterflies on it and was therefore perfect for the CountryView Challenge this month. Horrah.

1 comment:

Chris Warner said...

A beautiful tag. Great design, lovely colour work. Thanks for sharing it with us at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx