About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 7 September 2013

12 Months - September (Autumn)

Been beavering away with the first few challenges of the Autumn Season and September over on 12 Months in View.

But first of all a big thank you to Bernice as I was one of the lucky ones to win her August giveaway, here are all the super bits and bobs I received.





The paper napkin came in jolly useful for my Hawthorn picture on my calendar page.




I used Glue'n'Seal to attach it after tearing out the image and separating the top layer. I added some paper flowers too.

The other side has some of the freebie stamp images I got with a magazine this month.


Then to the month's giveaway papers, I have made up the pocket and the back of my recycled Cotton Traders Tag ready for a technique later in the month. I have been writing something about the month on the back of these tags by the way.




Last, but not least, my garden picture for September. All a bit bigger, and greener and oh no some leaves turning yellow and yes I saw some on the grass this morning too.


Autumn is on its way.

4 comments:

kay said...

Your colour choice is so apt for September x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How great that you won the August prize and got the napkin. I love using napkins, too. I have found glue stick works best for me when adding them. I really love the September calendar pages. They are just perfect for this time of year.

I also liked your Zulu page. Nicely done and stayed with your theme, too. I have so many dictionaries, I should have joined when you first started. Now it's too late. After all, you are well over half way through the alphabet and there's no way I'd catch up.

Your garden is still green, and your grass is, too. I am super impressed. Either you had a ton of rain, or you water every day (grin). A few of my leaves are starting to turn yellow, too. It's really obvious right after I mow.

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

http://on-account-a-scrap.blogspot.com/2013/09/game-piece-canvas.html
Hi BJ, here is the completed post. Hope this answers your questions.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Congrats on the win - what a beautiful package.
Rinda