About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Monday, 16 September 2013

12 Months - September

Hi folks. I have been beavering away at the last few 12 Months in View projects the past few days so here is what I have been up to.

1) My Quarterly Zine for Autumn, where I inked the whole A4 sheet with Dylusions using leaf masks (paper and acetate).













I then made up the zine booklet and taped the open edges with Timmy Tissue Tape and added the inked paper leaves too.

I stamped all the 3 month words and then finished off the September page.


2) Recycled Project, Making Stamps. I made up some stamps using the cardboard box and rope/wool technique.











I also liked the pattern left on the brayer after inking up the stamps.








I made up the little pocket/tag using the swirly stamp I made.


3) Dyan Reaveley style page.

I had great fun doing this page in my journal that I have just finished a second page and I have detailed the stages in its making HERE - although you can go watch Dyan do it too - HERE.

2 comments:

Kelly_Deal said...

You create wonderful work BJ!

kay said...

These are fab BJ x