About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Sunday 8 January 2012

Advent Mini Tags for Scrapbooking

To decorate my Advent scrap page I decided to make some mini TAGS based on Tim's 12 TAGS of Christmas. Here they are:-


I used the Sizzix Monogram alphabet for the mini tag's "Noel".
I also remade TAG #1 after getting the Pinecone Die and a snowflake embossing folder.


I used my Quickutz candle die for this mini tag and Tim's Typeset Alphabet.


I combined techniques from Tim's tags #2 & #8 for this mini tag.


Glad I'd printed off more than one "all is calm" when I got to this one.


A very cut down version for this mini tag but just love using a stapler to attach things now.

I also made up some fragment baubles using alcohol inks to colour the backs. Although I was unable to replicate the removal of a stamped image technique as used in TAG #6 - never mind.

No comments: