About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, DĂ©copatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

TH#2 - February Tag

Typical, Tim Holtz goes and copies our UKPC group by doing 12 Tags of 2012, i.e. one a month! But hey - we get more to do now! Here's my Valentine tag just completed in time for hubby when he got home from work. Awww.


2 comments:

Julia S-W said...

SO jealous you've had time to do this! Just love the cut out letters - you always do great lettering! Sweet reindeer - I have to get that die! Juliax

Kristen said...

your tissue heart looks really good!!

Visiting from Tim's 2012 Tags
Kristina
www.pearlgateway.com