Oh look what landed on my desk this week, such a pretty parcel! I wonder what it can be?
Here's what's under the parcel, a host of projects on the go:-
1) my 2014 diary containing my documented life challenge pieces.
2) an art journal round robin book where I really ought to get my entry done soon!
3) the beginnings of my 52 weeks journal where I will do the psalms challenge alongside the journal 52 challenge, both weekly.
4) the penultimate month in my 12 months in view journal of the seasons, plus my January zine entry.
5) a little mini book made using the Tim Holtz Valentine mini book method. I did this with the first craft club round at my house - what fun we had.
6) A get well soon card for one guy who couldn't make the craft club as he is poorly.
7) A badge from Gilwell Park Scout Camp which I need to sew on my son's scout blanket as he was away last weekend for the Winter Camp - gosh it was cold.
So exactly what was in the parcel?
Well a friend, Anne, had reorganised her storage so she had some 12x12 boxes going spare so I bought 4 from her. Thanks Anne, the parcel really made me smile inside and out! Can't believe I have filled all 4 already!
Thanks to Julia for this weekly blog hop.
Join in WOYWW to see loads of craft spaces round the world.
- Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.