About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 31 May 2014

Q&L #10 - Music

The Craft Barn's word prompts of the fortnight are Passion and Music. How could I let the moment go without doing a page to my harp, my new found passion (since I got mine back in February for my 50th!)

I chose the word "Music" as The Bible has just the right quote for me in Psalm 98:5.

Make music to the LORD with the harp.

Funny how we all seem to adopt a style all of our own and mine has come out yet again in this page.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Love the colours and layers Great harp image and Psalm :) Have a great weekend :)

Carol said...

Love the colours and layers Great harp image and Psalm :) Have a great weekend :)

Scrapmate said...

A great personal page. I love your backgrounds and this one is no exception.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I thought the Craft Barn cheated you this time. Your lovely piece is perfect. I knew you would find a way to incorporate your harp when I saw the challenge. This is a beautiful entry, regardless whether it made the list or not.

ionabunny said...

Hi BJ, thanks for your comment. Great colours and images. Sharon has tweaked the link so you can link in if you are quick.

kaybee said...

I thought you would have a harp somewhere! Love the colours.

Craftyfield said...

Fantastic background, layers of stencilling, stamping and sparkly mediums.... yum!

Anonymous said...

A lovely page with lots of beautiful colours and details. A super harp image too :) Nice to be able to link with CB thanks to Sharon.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Stunning page & quote!

massofhair said...

Glad you made it BJ! Your background is beautiful, loads of interest, layers and techniques. A lovely Bible quote and love the harp image:-) xxx

Karen said...

Your harp is the perfect music choice my lovely xxx