About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 30 April 2015

Charlotte In Spring

Here's my rendition of a grade one harp piece called "Charlotte in Spring". I only started learning this on Monday. Wouldn't it be a great tribute to the new royal Spring baby if it is a girl named Charlotte!


I started learning the harp in February last year when I got a small 19 string Welsh Folk Harp for my 50th birthday.

After nearly a year of lessons I treated myself to this new 34 string lever harp from Telynau Teifi in January.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful. My heck you have learnt quickly.

Hope you have had a good day. Sue

kaybee said...

Fabulous! At last I've heard you play!
Such a clear clean sound, and amazing you only started learning this piece a few days ago.

Christine said...

LOVELY!
Thank you for sharing, I wondered how you were doing ..... very well by the sounds of it ......... and it IS Princess Charlotte - clever you.
xx